The WSRP is hosting ongoing prospective candidate training sessions, meant to give a primer to those thinking about running for an elected office the first time. There is also great value for those that have run before, not only as a networking opportunity but it is a chance to get a refresher on all the latest campaign technology.
These trainings will be invaluable for anyone thinking about running for PCO, School Board, City Council, and more! No matter the position or district in Washington, the training program will help you get started.
Our training for prospective will include:
- Building an overall campaign strategy
- Developing a fundraising program and list building
- Compiling and using advanced voter contact metrics
- Recruiting your team and training volunteers
- Creating a communications and social media plan
- And much more!
Sign up at the link below! We will contact you with more information on training times and dates.