The Washington State Republican Party is currently hiring a Finance Associate to join the fundraising team in 2018.
Position Title—Finance Associate
Reports to –Finance Director
As the Finance Associate at the Washington State Republican Party, you will have the opportunity to strategize and collaborate with a team of individuals who are committed to inciting change in Washington State. You will have the freedom to embrace your creativity and utilize your problem solving skills while helping to make the Party’s fundraising program a success. As you work to cultivate and maintain donor relationships, you will be helping the Party finance the infrastructure necessary to elect great Republican candidates in 2018.
The Finance Associate works in partnership with the Finance Director to implement and improve the Party’s comprehensive fundraising program each year. Both the Finance Associate and Finance Director support the State Party Chairman. The Finance Associate will be wholly responsible for certain tasks integral to the Party’s fundraising success. This includes, but is not limited to, major donor prospect research, donor stewardship, and volunteer recruitment.
- Collaborate with the Finance Director and Chairman to implement a successful major donor fundraising plan
- Identify major donor prospects
- Maintain an organized donor database by entering and updating major donor information
- Coordinate follow-up calls, letters, and meetings
- Schedule quarterly donor conference calls
- Assist the Finance Director in creating materials for major donor membership packets
- Work with vendors to design gifts for members at different donor levels
- Assist with the direct mail fundraising program by processing direct mail contributions
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of office experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable communicating with donors over the phone
- Ability to work independently and manage own responsibilities
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to team meetings and ideas
- Experience in political or non-profit fundraising preferred, but not required
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Ashli Tagoai at firstname.lastname@example.org.