INSLEE SHUTDOWN RESPONSE CENTER
Governor Inslee refuses to listen to those in need and enough is enough!
Now, he’s rushing to announce more regulations that will have severe mental health and financial consequences while offering no plan to supplement the inevitable government-caused damage. We need to protect livelihoods as well as lives and continuing to embark on a one-size-fits-all solution that prioritizes Seattle and King County is unsustainable.
What works for the tech industry, doesn’t work for everyone. Governor Inslee could seek consensus from the State Legislature, with representation from every corner of the state, but he prefers to issue sweeping unilateral mandates.
We have a severe budget shortfall, business owners and employees are again being thrown into uncertainty, and the governing body elected to represent our geographic and demographic differences has been sidelined by a Governor who would rather go at it alone. Republicans are ready and waiting – it’s time Inslee stops playing politics and does what’s right. It’s time to call a special session.
- Use the above form to send your unique message directly to the Governor’s office. Sample text:
- Dear Governor Inslee, as a resident of Washington State I wanted to voice my frustration with your refusal to call for a special legislative session. Your one-size-fits-all response is hurting our local economy and causing unnecessary mental anguish. Washingtonians are best served when voices from all across state have a seat at the table. Please call for a special session to give our families and small businesses the tools and resources they need to make it through this pandemic.
- Call Governor Inslee’s office at 360-902-4111
- Call and email your State Legislators and demand Inslee call a special session.
- Click here to find your Legislators or call the toll-free Legislative Hotline at 1-800-562-6000 (TTY for Hearing Impaired 800.833.6388)